Billing Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF PURCHASE TRANSACTION
- The price of the product is inclusive of taxes, the buyer does not have to pay any other taxes.
- The price of the product is can be changed by Hanahxhanah.
- You must read the information carefully before making payment, an order confirmation email will be sent to you immediately.
- We do not keep any of your payment information. All payments are processed by Paypal & Stripe
- Dispatch times may vary according to delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with Hanahxhanah you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Hanahxhanah retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Clothing or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party The Clothing is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
(b) Pricing and Availability
- You must pay 100% of the value of the order in a single time, including the value of the items and shipping costs.
- Currency: USD
- We are providing payment through services: Paypal, Credit Card.
- Acceptable Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Hanahxhanah will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.